26.2.09

Thingz # 7: Online Image Generators

I tried to use a photo from Snapfish on Big Huge Labs.com to create a puzzle, but it did not come out very well. Then I tried to create a trading card and I got pretty much the same results. So I went to Image Chef and tried the "Surf's up" link that allows you to write your name or some other message in beach sand with ocean water flowing over top of it. It was very nice.

You can find more image generator tools on http://www.customsigngenerator.com/. This site is very user friendly and all the user has to do is pick a link that will reformat your photos or images in different styles. I liked the comic strip generator and the Dummiez book cover generator. I think some of the graphics you can do on these sites would look great on Library webpages or within Library blogs.

They could also be used if one were teaching a "Pimp my Myspace" type of class- HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment